Heating & Cooling
- Heating:Forced Air, Heat Pump
- Interior:Forced Air, Heat Pump, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s),
- View:Partial, River
- Lot description:Dead End Street, Paved
- Exterior features:Cable TV, Deck, Dock
- Exterior materials:Wood
- Square Feet:1101
- Garage spaces:2
Type & Style
- Architectural style:15 - Multi Level
- Year built:1978
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Cable Connected, Sewer Connected, Geothermal, Wood, Common Area Maintenance, Road Maintenance
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Longview
- Subdivision:West Kelso
- Hoa fees:179
- Original list_price:$319, 900
- Selling office_commission:2.5
- Annual taxes:$1, 766
- MLS #:1936527
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Darla Brown (#NWM1844)
Listing Office: Windermere Northwest Living (#NWM2730)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!