Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:3
- 3/4 Baths:1
Heating & Cooling
- Heating:90%+ High Efficiency, Forced Air, Tankless Water Heater
- Interior:High Efficiency - 90%+, Forced Air, Tankless Water Heater, Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Double Pan
- Lot description:Cul-De-Sac, Dead End Street, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior features:Patio
- Exterior materials:Cement Planked
- Square Feet:3254
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Architectural style:16 - 1 Story w/Bsmnt.
- Basement:Daylight, Finished
- Year built:2022
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Sewer Connected, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected, Common Area Maintenance
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Northshore
- Elementary School:Kenmore Elem
- Middle School:Kenmore Middle School
- High School:Inglemoor Hs
- Subdivision:East Kenmore
- Hoa fees:119
- Original list_price:$1, 424, 995
- Selling office_commission:$25, 000***
- Annual taxes:$0
- MLS #:1787856
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Rita Pettit (#NWM92371)
Listing Office: Toll Brothers Real Estate, Inc (#NWM2701)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance.